Forum Message

Topic: Are you looking for a flatsitter for Christmas? or simply ok to rent out ? (Gunnersbury area)
Posted by: Mona Sorensen
Date/Time: 16/11/14 18:21:00

hello there,

having in-laws on visit for 10 days (20.12  to 30.12), our 2 bedroom flat is a bit tight.
Having young children, we also wake up quite early.

Just wondering if anyone living near Gunnersbury tube station would be looking for flatsitter or maybe just thinking about renting out your 1 bed room (or more) for 5-10 days during the Christmas period.

We are happy to pay. However, hotel rates in the area is rather steep - and actually nothing available... I started looking already in September and the Moran was already full then!

The flatsitters are my lovely in-laws - a couple both 64 years old. They just need a place to sleep and shower and to relax - and I am happy to pay for the cleaning afterwards as well.

Please e-mail me separately to ask more questions about us and them - as I understand you may not want to make it public you are away.

Kind regards

Mona

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Are you looking for a flatsitter for Christmas? or simply ok to rent out ? (Gunnersbury area)16/11/14 18:21:00 Mona Sorensen
   Re:Are you looking for a flatsitter for Christmas? or simply ok to rent out ? (Gunnersbury area)17/11/14 12:31:00 Bronwyn Hall
      Re:Re:Are you looking for a flatsitter for Christmas? or simply ok to rent out ? (Gunnersbury area)17/11/14 14:17:00 Gordon McDonald
   Re:Are you looking for a flatsitter for Christmas? or simply ok to rent out ? (Gunnersbury area)18/11/14 11:00:00 Anna Corsellis

Forum Home