Forum Message

Topic: French Tutor for hire
Posted by: Thomas Portsmouth
Date/Time: 02/11/14 15:17:00

Hi! My name is Tom. I am currently in my final year of my Bachelor's degree, reading History, Economics, and Arabic. I study at King's College London and McGill University, Canada, and expect to graduate with a First.

I am a native French speaker, having grown up in France, and have 1 year's experience teaching French to non-native speakers of all ages. While living in France, I helped improve the spoken and written French of primary, secondary, and adult students with levels of ability ranging from elementary to conversational. They were from expatriate American families living in Paris, and they all left with markedly improved language skills, and told me that my lessons gave them the self-confidence to tackle their academic challenges and their new life in France.

I believe that I can be of help to anybody wishing to improve their French, be it for their school, work, or personal life. I can adapt to the student's academic or professional timetable. I will not charge you for travel expenses.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
French Tutor for hire02/11/14 15:17:00 Thomas Portsmouth
   Re:French Tutor for hire02/11/14 19:14:00 Tom Wehrle

Forum Home