Forum Message

Topic: Great news....
Posted by: Louise Cole
Date/Time: 24/10/14 22:02:00

With many thanks to everyone who donated, I'm thrilled to say we got the results of the live FIV tests today and ALL of the kittens are CLEAR!!!

The tabby Mum has not gone into full Feline AIDS, she's getting stronger and better and will soon be spayed, vaccinated and chipped and put up for adoption into an indoor only home.

And the kittens will be put up for adoption on the HAWS website again and will also be vaccinated and chipped next week. 

If you know anyone who would love a friendly, indoor only tabby, who either has no other cats or has another FIV+ cat please tell them about her, and the fact that FIV+ cats often live longer than those that are not FIV+ and go outdoors.

And please visit Haws-animals.org.uk if you can offer a kitten or two a loving home with access to a safe outdoor space.

Thanks once again to everyone who supported us in being able to ensure the kittens are clear of FIV so they can be adopted now.

If anyone is interested in either the kittens or the Mum please contact HAWS through their online application on their webpage.

And if this hasn't put you off fostering, HAWS are always looking for new foster carers so please also contact the charity through the webpage or through Sylvia Diaz's other post on the forum.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Fundraising for special blood tests for my foster kittens...13/10/14 16:07:00 Louise Cole
   Re:Fundraising for special blood tests for my foster kittens...13/10/14 16:10:00 Louise Cole
      Longer tale, with more details of the disease and the circumstances...13/10/14 16:15:00 Louise Cole
         Re:Longer tale, with more details of the disease and the circumstances...13/10/14 16:23:00 Claire Moran
   Re:Fundraising for special blood tests for my foster kittens...13/10/14 21:41:00 Louise Cole
      Re:Re:Fundraising for special blood tests for my foster kittens...13/10/14 21:58:00 Claire Moran
   Great news....24/10/14 22:02:00 Louise Cole

Forum Home