Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:The Guardian, New Scientist & Smithsonian Institute on LED Street Lighting
Posted by: Russell Pearson
Date/Time: 24/10/14 12:49:00

I thought the points about tablets, electricity and curtains were a bit straw man. That light interrupts sleep has been long known. Blue light from home use is part of the equation. And yes, dark bedrooms, good curtains are important no one is saying otherwise.

My core argument is just this: there is enough information from a growing range of scientific studies to both be concerned about the lights installed here on human health and ecological grounds and to seriously question their choice. I posted some newly published articles on the broader topic including blue rich white light LEDs. There will I expect, be a lot more published over the next few months as the major research programmes taking place across the globe progress.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
The Guardian, New Scientist & Smithsonian Institute on LED Street Lighting24/10/14 07:26:00 Russell Pearson
   Re:The Guardian, New Scientist & Smithsonian Institute on LED Street Lighting24/10/14 08:50:00 Michael Brown
   Re:The Guardian, New Scientist & Smithsonian Institute on LED Street Lighting24/10/14 10:22:00 James Holmes-Siedle
      Re:Re:The Guardian, New Scientist & Smithsonian Institute on LED Street Lighting24/10/14 10:30:00 Russell Pearson
         Re:Re:Re:The Guardian, New Scientist & Smithsonian Institute on LED Street Lighting24/10/14 10:50:00 James Holmes-Siedle
            Re:Re:Re:Re:The Guardian, New Scientist & Smithsonian Institute on LED Street Lighting24/10/14 11:25:00 Russell Pearson
               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:The Guardian, New Scientist & Smithsonian Institute on LED Street Lighting24/10/14 11:36:00 Trudie Fuller
               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:The Guardian, New Scientist & Smithsonian Institute on LED Street Lighting24/10/14 11:46:00 James Holmes-Siedle
                  Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:The Guardian, New Scientist & Smithsonian Institute on LED Street Lighting24/10/14 12:49:00 Russell Pearson

Forum Home