Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Re:Re:rabid rescue dog (with missing puss on handlebar) cycles through red traffic light RANT..
Posted by: Stuart Kerr
Date/Time: 23/10/14 15:24:00

...."don't read the threads then!"

Are you mad woman?  Of course I don't.  Half of Chiswick's already brain-damaged after reading the monotonous twaddock on this forum.   I simply saw yet another bike rant and ran for cover.  But then noticed Mr Watson's fast riposte.  And since Will's not usually dull, I took a gander.  Only to discover he'd gone “YAWN”..

Re the Archers – They say Graham Seed's about to reappear as Nigel Pargetter's twin brother Adam..  How's about that then?....

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
rabid rescue dog (with missing puss on handlebar) cycles through red traffic light RANT..23/10/14 13:18:00 Stuart Kerr
   Re:rabid rescue dog (with missing puss on handlebar) cycles through red traffic light RANT..23/10/14 14:56:00 Helen Whitman
      Re:Re:rabid rescue dog (with missing puss on handlebar) cycles through red traffic light RANT..23/10/14 14:57:00 Helen Whitman
         Re:Re:Re:rabid rescue dog (with missing puss on handlebar) cycles through red traffic light RANT..23/10/14 15:05:00 Will Watson
            Re:Re:Re:Re:rabid rescue dog (with missing puss on handlebar) cycles through red traffic light RANT..23/10/14 15:24:00 Stuart Kerr
               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:rabid rescue dog (with missing puss on handlebar) cycles through red traffic light RANT..23/10/14 15:32:00 Helen Whitman

Forum Home