Forum Message

Topic: Alice's familie's wishes xx
Posted by: Georgina Flint
Date/Time: 10/10/14 00:28:00

Find Alice Gross

10 hrs · Edited.

Thanks to everyone who's out taking down the yellow ribbons in this awful weather today. It is such a sad task, and is also a massive undertaking so over the next few days we'd be very grateful for any help you can give by helping to take down the ribbons. NB: please do not remove ribbons, flowers, toys etc. from the Hanwell clock tower at this time. Thank you. ‪#‎AliceGross‬ ‪#‎OurCommunityCares‬

LikeLike ·

Laura Pitcher and 227 others like this..

View 27 more comments..

Fraulein Smith Rebecca Ward long lane hillingdon? Xx

1 hr · Like

John Kenton Ribbons. Every time we find one we will catch our breath and sob a little Yet they must go. Just thinking out loud.... the mooted idea of something yellow in my garden in rememberence. , I ...See More

1 hr · Like · 2

Nell Blane Taken quite a lot down from Hanwell Broadway tonight, but some need scissors or similar if someone can do this. A concerned man got the police to check whether I should have been doing this. People are so protective over Alice, it's lovely.

3 mins · Like

Georgina Flint

Write a comment...

Gillian Arundell

2 hrs.

Please could we all go out on Saturday and take down the yellow ribbons. It looks a bit sad when they are coming down in bits and pieces. Also, it will avoid anybody who doesnt know what we are doing getting upset with us, especially if we go in groups. A last team effort for Alice and her family, guys. You have all shown true community spirit over the last few weeks and really pulled together. Let's make a last group effort. You really have all been fantastic in your determination to find Alice. Thank you all for your amazing efforts.

LikeLike ·

20 people like this..

Clare Mansbridge Xx

1 hr · Like

Georgina Flint

Write a comment...

Find Alice Gross

8 hrs · Edited.

UPDATE: Ealing Council will be helping with the sad task of taking down the yellow ribbons after the weekend. To confirm: you may start taking them down now if you wish. Thanks to all concerned. ‪#‎AliceGross‬ ‪#‎OurCommunityCares‬

LikeLike ·

Laura Pitcher and 255 others like this..

3 of 52

View previous comments..

Louise Ann Ebdon Good nite beautiful angel alice.U wil never be forgotton xxx

2 hrs · Unlike · 4

Claire Pemberton-James Could some of them not be turned into a giant yellow sunflower or something? X

2 hrs · Unlike · 2

Sue Monks The yellow ribbons may be coming down, but the memory of Alice will stay with people, especially from her community. Nobody can take memories away.

1 hr · Unlike · 4

Georgina Flint

Write a comment...

Paula Lancaster

8 October at 22:02 · Hammersmith.

I went out tonight to Greenford to start to take down the ribbons as asked. A man came across to me shouting and waving he's hands at me telling me to leave them alone .. I told him why I was taking them off he was not listening to me ... Please don't go out by yourself I was sad to take them down but he made me feel worse ... Please share this .. Thank you

LikeLike ·

18 people like this..

View 6 more comments..

Jackie Wybrow Xxx

23 hrs · Like

Geraldine Nolan Devaney Tried to take off the trees and bench near Iceland in Greenford tonight too, knots too tight will have to back with a scissors

3 hrs · Like

Gillian Arundell Paula, that is so sad, especially when you worked so tirelessly putting them up. I think it would be better if they all came down together on Saturday.

2 hrs · Like · 2

Georgina Flint

Write a comment...

Nicky Sumner

11 hrs.

My daughter wrote this and read it to her school as part of a memorial they held for Alice this week. Thought I'd share. Much love from us all.

"Even though Alice was older than me we still got on well. She was really talented and I really looked up to her. I went to the same dance school as Alice. I met her when I was 9. At our dance show in March this year Alice had a number of featured roles. I remember waiting in the wings to go on stage and Alice was performing her solo. I remember thinking it was beautiful and how I wished that one day I could sing as well as her. I will always remember her voice. Even though Alice is no longer with us, she will always be in our hearts forever."

LikeLike ·

74 people like this..

View 8 more comments..

Kelly Gray How lovely

3 hrs · Like

Tanya Branchflower Very beautiful xxxx

2 hrs · Like

Izabela Szmalc very beautiful &movingxxxx

2 hrs · Like

Georgina Flint

Write a comment...

Gillian Matthews

14 hrs.

We were talking of Alice last night on how although this page is now less active we hope it stays so we can look and remember how most people came together to help and hope. Those people, the admins and Alice's family are all amazing and like Alice, you'll never be forgotten x

We hoped for a happier ending and as soul destroying as it is, we are thankful she was found. We hope her loved ones get the answers on what happened even though it will be incredibly painful to hear. I...

See More

LikeLike ·

36 people like this..

View 5 more comments..

Pam Tungatt Beautiful words  x

10 hrs · Like

Karen Abreu Beautiful words emotional to read!

10 hrs · Like

Tanya Branchflower r.i.p alice never forget you alice xxxxx

2 hrs · Like

Georgina Flint

Write a comment...

Allie Reeve

8 October at 20:48.

Would be nice if there could be a permanent memorial to lovely Alice xx

LikeLike ·

34 people like this..

View 7 more comments..

Anne-Marie Lindsey My husband has said it would be nice if they re painted the clock tower with yellow flower prints on it or paint the clock tower yellow

4 hrs · Like · 2

Brian Cox How about a plaque at the clock tower as this is where the family wanted the flowers to be placed. That way each year the family and friends can go their to remember Alice and lay flowers by the plaque?

3 hrs · Like · 1

Helen Green I am sure when they are ready and have been able to make the arrangements they need to for Alice the family will decide on something they feel appropriate (and the council and wider community of course) x

3 hrs · Like · 1

Georgina Flint

Write a comment...

Marianne King

9 hrs.

Hi does anyone know if the book of condolences is still available at ealing town hall?

LikeLike ·

3 people like this..

Anna Sarah-Jane Webb It is my mum just signed it x

7 hrs · Like

Anna Sarah-Jane Webb

Anna Sarah-Jane Webb's photo.

7 hrs · Like

Geraldine Nolan Devaney Is it open at the weekend?

3 hrs · Like · 1

Georgina Flint

Write a comment...

Yamina Boukenna

4 hrs.

Alice will never be forgotton that beautiful talented angel will always be with her family and everyone else.

Alice will never be forgotton that beautiful talented angel will always be with her family and everyone else.󾬕󾬕

LikeLike ·

24 people like this..

Georgina Flint

Write a comment...

Carla Crowe

4 hrs.

Hello. I am from lincoln but have family and friends in hanwell. I would just like to say what a wonderful community u have in hanwell. You have pulled together in this time of need and supported each other. I have followed this site and I am genuinely touched to know there are so many truly caring people out there. I am so proud of each amd every one of you. Thank you x x

LikeLike ·

18 people like this..

Georgina Flint

Write a comment...

Anna Sarah-Jane Webb

10 hrs · Northolt.

She will never be forgotten, even without the ribbons I shall think about her everyday R.i.p beautiful angel Alice Gross

LikeLike ·

18 people like this..

View 2 more comments..

Anna Sarah-Jane Webb

Anna Sarah-Jane Webb's photo.

8 hrs · Like · 3

Mike Mills Indeed! She will never be forgotten.

7 hrs · Like · 2

Karen Abreu Alice will never be forgotton that beautiful talented angel will always be with her family and everyone else.

4 hrs · Like · 3

Georgina Flint

Write a comment...

Domi Taylor

6 hrs · BlackBerry Smartphones App.

Beautiful flowers for Alice at the clock tower this afternoon

Beautiful flowers for Alice at the clock tower this afternoon

LikeLike ·

24 people like this..

Georgina Flint

Write a comment...

Find Alice Gross

15 hrs · Edited.

Polite reminder from admin. We don't welcome name-calling, rudeness, trolling or inflammatory behaviour. We will delete comments and block people from the group when necessary. Thank you for your support. ‪#‎AliceGross‬ ‪#‎OurCommunityCares‬

LikeLike ·

199 people like this..

View 3 more comments..

Bethany Rose White   

11 hrs · Like

Lisa Maria Sweeting I don't understand why people cause problems & do all this bad behaviour it makes no sense at all, this is purely for Alice's family, friends & for those who wish to remember this poor sweet young girl who's life was cut way too short
God bless sweetheart xxx
The old saying ...See More

10 hrs · Like · 6

Helen Coventry Lisa Marie sweeting I couldn't have put it better myself.a very old saying but very important on occasion xx

7 hrs · Like · 2

Georgina Flint

Write a comment...

Kez Moonbeam Payne

9 hrs.

I didn't have the honour of ever knowing you.. But you have really touched my heart and you are one young girl who I will never forget

LikeLike ·

12 people like this..

Georgina Flint

Write a comment...

Julie Meehan Lancaster

14 hrs · Greenford.

Hello admin I know you're very busy I was out taking down some Ribbons I had put up and was told you're not meant to take them down now I said the family asked for them to come down when another lady said yes at the weekend you're jumping the gun have I done the wrong thing by taking I was already feeling very sad could it be made clear on the site many thanks for your work Julie and Percy

LikeLike ·

Fozia Khan likes this..

View 4 more comments..

Jayne Coleman Hi Admin that would be such a great help to us if the council would also take down some for us . Many thanks Jayne ,Paula ,Maria.

10 hrs · Like · 2

Find Alice Gross Thanks. Will do.

10 hrs · Like · 1

Jayne Coleman Thankyou .

10 hrs · Like · 1

Georgina Flint

Write a comment...

Sean Ashcroft added photos to Ribbons and sunlight.

11 hrs.

Sean Ashcroft's photo.

LikeLike ·

27 people like this..

Theresa Kyeyune Beautiful photo.. I remember seeing a movie once where they referred to the light coming through the clouds as 'Angel Fingers'..

11 hrs · Like

Anna Sarah-Jane Webb Beautiful xxxx

10 hrs · Like

Georgina Flint

Write a comment...

Forum Home