Forum Message

Topic: Brand new 22" Kettle Charcoal BBQ to give away
Posted by: Holly Juday
Date/Time: 14/09/14 15:58:00

Hello all - I recently purchased a Kettle BBQ from an online seller during one of their fall sales.  When it arrived and I went to assemble it, I found that it was missing three screws.  I called their customer service department and rather than just sending me the missing hardware, they sent me an entirely new BBQ and told me to keep the other one for spare parts (!!). 

As I am in the middle of downsizing, I really don't want a second kettle BBQ sitting in its box, waiting to be assembled.  If you're handy and don't mind going to B&Q to get a few replacement screws for the ones that are missing, it's for you. 

Please PM me if you're interested.  Ideally to be picked up within the next two days.  If you do a search on "Banquet 22" Kettle Charcoal BBQ  with Side Table," you'll find a picture of it. 

Thanks,
Holly

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Brand new 22" Kettle Charcoal BBQ to give away14/09/14 15:58:00 Holly Juday
   Re:Brand new 22" Kettle Charcoal BBQ to give away14/09/14 16:56:00 Tony Bowden
      Re:Re:Brand new 22" Kettle Charcoal BBQ to give away14/09/14 19:28:00 Holly Juday
         Re:Re:Re:Brand new 22" Kettle Charcoal BBQ to give away14/09/14 19:42:00 Michael Brown

Forum Home