Forum Message

Topic: Re:Parking permits
Posted by: Richard Jennings
Date/Time: 08/09/14 18:21:00

If you go to, and scroll down to "Change of vehicle", there's a link to the form.

It's the same form as for a courtesy car (when your car is temporarily off the road).  You get a reference number which you have to display on the new/temporary vehicle with your existing permit.  I assume that if you select the "New vehicle" option on the form, they will send you the new permit in due course.  Meanwhile the reference number plus old permit will be valid for 4 weeks.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Parking permits08/09/14 17:32:00 Rob Reynolds
   Re:Parking permits08/09/14 18:21:00 Richard Jennings
      Re:Re:Parking permits08/09/14 18:26:00 Rob Reynolds

Forum Home