Forum Message

Topic: Re:Reliable movers / packers
Posted by: Adam Jackson
Date/Time: 10/06/08 15:16:00

Patrick
This may be too late for you, but I have just moved house with Economic Moves.  I can not recommend them enough.  We got 3 quotes from other local firms and Economic Moves were the cheapest.  They also appeared the most professional and had comprehenisve insurance and offered a team of 4 to pack and move my flat.  I was then impressed when they came to pack - unlike other removals I've used before, they took time to dicuss how I wanted things handled. 

My move then turned into a complete nightmare when the seller did not vacate the house on the day of completion.  Economic Moves were fantastic - they put our things in storage and could not have been more helpful in supporting us as best they could and moving our stuff at another date the following week (despite being fully booked they fitted us in). 

To cap it all, when the moving in date was delayed, I needed a suit for work which they had put in storage (with everything else).  Economic Moves brought round all the wardrobe boxes in a van to where I was temporarily staying so I could pick out a suit and tie.

I have never posted an entry on the site before - so you might be sceptical of this posting.  But I was moved to do so because I have never come across such a great service.

Adam

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Reliable movers / packers03/05/08 19:39:00 Patrick McVeigh
   Re:Reliable movers / packers04/05/08 09:51:00 Gareth Thomas
   Re:Reliable movers / packers04/05/08 13:54:00 Michael Webb
      Re:Re:Reliable movers / packers04/05/08 18:57:00 Patrick McVeigh
      Re:Re:Reliable movers / packers04/05/08 22:54:00 Michael Webb
   Re:Reliable movers / packers10/06/08 15:16:00 Adam Jackson
      Re:Re:Reliable movers / packers10/06/08 15:40:00 Claudia Jachtmann

Forum Home