|We are looking for a professional, passionate Practice Manager with an eye for detail. The office based role in Chiswick requires a high organisation skills and experience gained working in similar environments. Great customer service skills are essential. You will have the freedom to create systems, processes and use your own Initiative. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running office from ensuring that the team still to deadlines to arranging for the office to be cleaned.
An understanding of the planning permission process would be a bonus but not essential. However, you will be expected over time to have a good grasp of the planning regime.
# What we do and Overview
MZA Planning is a Chartered Town Planning Consultancy with over 25 years of planning experience. We operate in the UK and extend our services to clients in London and across the country. Our specialties include: planning applications, planning appeals, enforcement matters, planning objections, certificates of lawfulness and planning appraisals. We are a small team and always work together to ensure that our clients are satisfied with our service. Our customers expect friendliness, approachability and efficiency, and we are looking for someone with these qualities.
The Practice Manager role is essential to the overall flow of the office. The potential candidate will assist the Managing Director and Planners with all administrative duties and complete tasks in a timely manner to ensure the smooth running of the office. The role is instrumental in overseeing submission of projects and ensuring cases are running in accordance to its given timescale. The role is vital to the retention and acquisition of new clients in that you are the first point of contact and Clients will often chase you for updates.
# Duties include
• Carrying out administrative duties which include: generating invoices, handling payments & petty cash, producing contracts, answering phones, dealing with client requests via email and telephone
• Diary management, co-ordinating and facilitating meetings / site visits
• Monitoring the office inbox, ensuring that emails are responded to in a timely manner and forwarding / delagating any relevant emails to respective parties
• Drafting forms for submission• Maintaining office databases and ensuring files are kept orderly
• Paying close attention to project pipelines and ensuring that projects are running accordingly (i.e. in accordance to timescale, budgets etc).
• Flagging any project slippages to MD & Planners and assisting in rectifying any issues
• Stake-holder management, the ability to manage expectations effectively
• Assisting in any recruitment processes, attending University open day events & providing inductions and office procedural training to new starters
• Assisting in marketing drives• Assisting MD in evaluating office procedures and the effectiveness of office processes
• Preparing meeting agendas and attending weekly meetings with the MD
• Processing team leave requests and providing monthly timesheet templates to team
# Qualifications/ Requirements
• Educated to a degree level / equivalent work experience
• Educated to a degree level / equivalent work experience• Experience in Administration, Office & Business management
• Computer literate
• Clear and concise written and spoken English
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Good attention to detail• Independent and able to work on own initiative
• Must have a flexible approach to dealing with people and different personalities
• Must be a team player with a sense of humor!
# Next Steps
If you believe you are suitable for the role please include a cover letter explaining why you believe you are suitable along with your CV.
|Type : ||Wanted|
|Price : |
|Date Placed : ||26/01/2023|
|Contact : |
|Phone : ||020 8995 7848|
|Email : ||firstname.lastname@example.org|