|We are seeking to appoint a Finance and Operations Administrator to join our busy Bursary team based in Chiswick.
This is an ideal opportunity for an able and enthusiastic person on contribute to and provide strong support to the bursary. You should be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst achieving accuracy and paying attention to detail. You will also be required to work on your own initiative within the scope of your role. Experience of working within an educational environment would be beneficial.
To apply please contact email@example.com for an application form.
Including, but not limited to, the following daily responsibilities and duties:
1) Production of termly fee invoices to parents, and other ad hoc invoices for related services.
2) Answering queries from parents and suppliers.
3) Liaising with the Registrar to ensure parent records on iSAMS are accurate, enabling correct invoicing for all pupils on roll.
4) Managing receipt of GoCardless payments, Bacs, and cheques
Reconciling income on Xero.
5) Monitoring and pursuing overdue payments, escalating as needed and liaison with collection agencies.
6) Co-ordinating all purchases for the school (including invoice approval prior to prompt payment by BACS).
7) Liaison with the Schools Trust in respect of invoicing for bursary scholars termly fees and collecting donations for the trust from the existing families
8) Costings for school trips etc.,
Up to £37,000 a year
Reward & Benefits
The post is a full- time position.
This position is throughout the year (including school holiday periods) with 25 days annual leave to be taken during school holidays.
The school operates a pension scheme which all non-teaching members of staff are eligible to join, both the school and member of staff contribute.
A free lunch is provided during term time.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check, online check and receipt of two satisfactory references.
|Type : ||Wanted|
|Price : ||Competitive salary offered|
|Date Placed : ||06/10/2022|
|Contact : ||Miss Emma Down|
|Phone : ||020 8742 8544|
|Email : ||firstname.lastname@example.org|