|Full-time Personal Assistant to Director
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, switched-on and hardworking Personal Assistant to join an established property developer in the heart of Chiswick, West London. This is a full throttle, hands-on role providing proactive business and personal support (50/50) to a busy CEO, plus ad hoc support to the wider team.
The role would suit a bright, confident self-starter who is ready to roll up their sleeves, get stuck in with the team and make the role their own from Day 1. The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years PA and office management experience in a fast-paced and challenging environment and be used to juggling multiple administrative and organisational duties whilst working effectively to tight deadlines.
Working for an exceptionally bright, creative and demanding but down to earth entrepreneur, this PA will need to be at the top of their game, always one step ahead and able to meet their boss’s high expectations. Since they will be trusted to proactively manage all aspects of his life, they’ll need to be high energy, quick-thinking, have strong attention to detail and be fabulously organised!
- A positive, professional attitude and a proactive approach
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and keep going until the job is done
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a demanding environment at MD/CEO level
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is essential
- Working knowledge of Xero or similar accounting software is desirable
- Business experience of Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and Linkedin are desirable
- Working knowledge of Asana and Hubspot would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Innovative ideas to improve the MD’s profile and exposure
- Social media management skills a huge advantage
- Strong organisation and prioritising skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- A head for numbers and calculations
- Business acumen and common sense
- A degree-level education would be a bonus
- Open to direction, feedback and change
- Takes pride in getting things right first time
- Extensive diary and meeting management, liaising with a wide variety of associates
- Managing inboxes and prioritising and dealing with emails on the MD’s behalf
- Ensuring the MD is fully prepared with documents/information for meetings
- Day-to-day accounting, expenses and invoice management
- Creating systems to enable the smooth running of processes
- Booking travel, restaurants, meetings and appointments
- Producing and proofreading professional documents
- Providing administrative support to team members
- Responding to phone messages and enquiries
- Maintaining office supplies and equipment
- Document and systems management
- Ad hoc event support
- Online research
Location: The office is based near Turnham Green tube and the role is predominantly office-based.
Hours of work: This is a full-time role, Monday to Friday 9-6pm, however to work effectively you will need to be flexible and available outside of core hours if/when necessary.
Start date: We are looking for someone for an immediate start but could accommodate a notice period for the right candidate.
Remuneration: We can offer a competitive salary between £37k-42k, depending on experience, and the position will come with a 6-month pay review.
Deadline: We are accepting applications up until Sunday 27th March, although suitable candidates will be invited for interview upon application.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com outlining your relevant skills and experience, as well as your current situation, what you’re looking for and why you feel you would be a good fit for the role.
Only applicants who meet the above skill requirements will be considered for interview.
Regrettably, due to the number of applications, only those short-listed can be contacted. Thank you for your interest.