|Temporary Packing Room Assistant – Full-time (6 months)
We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic Packing Room Assistant to join our small, friendly team based in Brentford, TW8 0AP.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Picking and packing orders for our e-commerce customers
• Picking and packing orders for our wholesale customers
• Doing your bit to keep the packing room tidy and presentable at all times
• Getting involved in odd-jobs around the office and the packing room, helping to keep the place moving
• Covering any absences in the team
• Prior experience in a packing or post-room environment is preferred, but not required. This could be a great first job!
• Capable of physical work, the occasional bit of heavy lifting and comfortable with working on your feet
• A keen eye for detail and a sense of pride in your work, you need to be error free!
• A good handle on the English language, you’ll need to read, write and speak English to do the job
• The right to work in the UK
• 8:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
• £10.75 per working hour in line with the London Living Wage
• Potential for overtime during busy periods
• Up to 10% pro rata bonus per year
• Free oats and fruit for breakfast
• Free tea!
Interested? Pop us your CV and a bit about why you’re interested in the role to Maria on email@example.com by Friday July 10th 2020.
|Type : ||Wanted|
|Price : ||£10.75 per working hour|
|Date Placed : ||26/06/2020|
|Contact : ||Maria|
|Email : ||firstname.lastname@example.org|