PHASTAR is a multiple award-winning, top 10, data focused CRO specialising in providing statistics, programming, data management and data science. With offices across the UK, US, Germany, Kenya, Australia and Japan, PHASTAR is a global CRO that is continuing to grow. In 2019, PHASTAR won the prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise, following our impressive growth from a one-person operation to a global CRO within a decade.
As part of our strategic growth plans, we are expanding our business development team to include an inside sales representative. The role will focus on internal sales opportunities and respond to potential client requests in a timely and professional manner
- Proactively respond to requests for proposals via our website and work with out internal teams on potential sales leads
- Set up follow up meetings to qualify new opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key stake holders and generate interest
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Helping with the proposals process when we bid for projects
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients
- Maintaining and updating information about potential clients ensuring all correspondence is documented
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Ability to represent the company (with initial training) in an independent manner
- Ability to understand the company's unique selling points, and ensure these are communicated with potential customers
- Driven to build the business, with an ability to work independently
- BSc in a business or life sciences background desirable
- Input into the company's marketing strategy to help ensure the future success of the company
- Have the ability to work within a dynamic sales team
- Perfect written and spoken English, and a comfortable style in interacting with scientific, academic and professional clients
- Experience in a sales environment
This position will be based in our Chiswick office.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company where hard work and fun coincide! We offer structured training and development plans, a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and flexible working arrangements, all within a working environment where fun is encouraged, and renowned social events are organised throughout the year.