|BRAND & SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING ASSISTANT
17VERDE Ltd is a Marketing, Branding, Online Management, Social Media & Business Support Agency based in Chiswick Business Park, London.
We are a boutique agency closely supporting businesses in shaping, expanding and growing their online reach. Our client base varies from online retailers, to local shops and office space: we operate in the Food & Wine sector, Travel, Business Services and even in the Health & Beauty segment. Our brands are mostly active in UK, Germany, Italy and USA.
We act as an extension to other businesses and fulfilled functions that cannot be carried out in-house. Our team is small but highly specialized, versatile and very hands-on.
As the Brand & Social Media Marketing Assistant you will be contribute to representing, managing, marketing and growing a selection of brands. You will help maintain client’s social media profiles and to help represent the brand to their online followers and their network. You will contribute towards "embodying" the personality and the voice of a brand, via their digital presence and social media channels.
You will need to use your creativity, strategy and marketing skills to help plan, devise and create marketing/branding concepts, ad copy and digital assets: these will need to be rolled out online on all digital platforms (mostly Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google).
By conducting regular testing and keeping a close eye on KPIs, together with the Head of Brand, you will constantly refine actions and strategies, identifying which practises and methods provide the optimum results, impact, reach and best revenue performance.
You will be required to provide regular reporting and you will work closely with Head of Brand to ensure marketing programmes are compliant, delivered on time and yield the required revenue targets.
Key responsibilities include:
• Improving the reach and profitability of marketing and organic social media programmes.
• Continually testing, measuring and refining both strategy and campaigns;
• Supporting the Head of Brand with Product Management and Online Catalogue Management.
• Contribute to constantly evolving, innovating and creating a stand-out brand experience for our portfolio of clients;
• Execute actions to grow social media channels and help with engagement strategies, to support brand storytelling and product campaigns;
• Contribute to setting out and executing ongoing strategy to achieve revenue targets agreed with business;
• Content Writing and Assets Creation and/or agreeing specifications for all social media posts and ads;
• Updating Regular Reports to the business on marketing campaigns results;
• General Support to the Head of Brand and Director Consultant.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
• Competent communication and presentation skills;
• Good organisational skills;
• Some ability to create and edit digital/video assets (Photoshop, FinalCut or equivalent);
• Ability to react quickly and adapt in a fast pace environment;
• Good eye for detail and both a creative & commercial mindset;
• The ability to work effectively with minimal management guidance/ supervision;
• Some experience in managing a social media presence;
• Some copywriting or editorial experience is extremely beneficial;
• Knowing the ins and outs of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn and how to adapt content for each;
• Positive mindset and self-motivate;
• Some experience with search and display marketing platforms would be beneficial;
• Excellent knowledge of English;
• Ability to write and speak in German and/or Italian, would be an advantage.
Location: Head office in Chiswick Business Park, London
Remuneration: between £10 and £13 per hour, depending on experience.
Hours: Flexible/Part-Time to start with, but may lead to full time and a permanent position.
To be considered for the position send cover letter and CV to jobs@17Verde.com.
|Type : ||Wanted|
|Price : ||£10 - £13 per hour, depending on experience|
|Date Placed : ||04/03/2020|
|Contact : |
|Email : ||jobs@17Verde.com|